Thursday, September 28, 2006

Keith Olbermann Terrorized and Gov Tries to Hide it

by Rob Kall
www.opednews.com


Keith Olbermann Terrorized and Gov Tries to Hide it

Keith Olbermann is hitting home run after home run, taking on the Bush Cheney led right wing, immoral lie machine, pummelling them unmercifully with truth after truth. He is the strongest voice the left has in the mainstream media. Unlike Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, other strong voices, he does not couch his hard hitting messages in comedy. Last night, he did it again, presenting a chronology of Bush administration failures to do much of anything to respond to the clear warnings he documents that the Clinton administration left for the Bush administration. Now, in spirit, we won't call Condi Rice a liar, but she has her facts wrong.

We have serious reason to worry about Olbermann's safety. Last night, he reported that he'd been threatened, apparently with some anthrax-like substance that required him to be subjected to 10 hours of detention in a hospital. He was discharged with a prescription for Cipro.

Please check out the rest of this story here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Stewart said...

I have been back about two weeks, after a two year absence from the cybersphere and suddenly, I find myself in inane arguments. I also find my blog severely hampered, suddenly, at least when attempting to post to it, this within two days of being picked up by a well known website online. As well, more than one person has written me and asked why they have problems with their webmails only when trying to reach ME. I started having problems with my online webmail accounts, or one of them, as soon as I started to mail certain people about certain topics. Recently, I spent three or four hours attempting to blog the same item (I have DSL), something that should have taken less than five minutes if a minute. I kept at it. There were signs that this was not a prog that had been attached to me or my server, that there was a human making decisions, as has occurred in my well documented past. When it became clear that I would not cease, the power went out in the whole building, an apartment complex. I had done my saving; I am sorry to inform whoever that there was no loss of information there...file: save...it's that simple sometimes.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home





eXTReMe Tracker