Thursday, October 12, 2006

FINAL POST TO THIS BLOG

It is possible that I get a chance, at some point, to continue my research. Should that ever manifest, it will be posted at my OTHER blog. This particular one has served its purpose and will stand as a relic.

It might be a week or it might be three months, but hopefully new items related to my research on the remote piloting attack on the World Trade Center will be posted here. That blog archives items that are not at this one and I hope you will peruse them.

Please bookmark it and please don't give up on it, or me. I have been through a whole hell of a lot more in the past five years than a little electronic disruption over my unwillingness to submit to the Lie. They haven't stopped me.

I would like to thank the folks at What Really Happened as well as Jeff Rense. Veterans for 9/11 Truth, by the way, is equally deserving of thanks and their site deserves a good, thorough looking at.

Resistance is fertile!

Please see EXPOSED: VIDEO COURT TESTIMONY - PROGRAMMER WAS HIRED TO WRITE VOTE-RIGGING SOFTWARE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home





eXTReMe Tracker